The Brookline-Mason Republican Committee is committed to conservative principles and fiscal constraint. We believe that smaller government rather than larger government is the right approach at the town, county, state, and national levels.
Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 7:00 p.m.
Brookline Fire Station, 4 Bond Street, Brookline NH
Vote Republican on November 4!
Please pick up your free Republican candidate campaign signs at the NHGOP Nashua Victory Office, 491 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH.
Republican Candidates Forum was held on October 8 at the Brookline Events Center. Thank you to all candidates and fellow Republicans who participated.
NH State Office:
- Kevin Avard, NH State Senate (District 12: Brookline, Hollis, Mason, Greenville, New Ipswich, Rindge, Nashua (Wards 1, 2, 5))
- Dave Wheeler, NH Executive Council (District 5)
- Chris Adams, NH State Rep (Hillsborough District 26: Brookline, Mason)
- Jack Flanagan, NH State Rep (Hillsborough District 26: Brookline, Mason)
- Jim Kofalt, NH State Rep (Hillsborough District 38: Antrim, Bennington, Francestown, Greenfield, Greenville, Hancock, Hillsborough, Lyndeborough, Wilton, Windsor)
- Keith Ammon, NH State Rep (Hillsborough District 40: Hollis, Milford, Mont Vernon, New Boston)
- Carol Holden, County Commissioner (District 3)
- Dennis Hogan, County Attorney
- Dave Fredette, County Treasurer
- Pam Coughlin, Register of Deeds
General election is Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
NH Executive Council District 5: Amherst, Antrim, Bennington, Brookline, Deering, Dunbarton, Fitzwilliam, Francestown, Greenfield, Greenville, Hillsborough, Hollis, Hudson, Jaffrey, Litchfield, Lyndeborough, Mason, Merrimack, Milford, Mont Vernon, Nashua, New Boston, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Richmond, Rindge, Sharon, Swanzey, Temple, Troy, Weare, Wilton, Windsor.
Hillsborough County District 3: Amherst, Antrim, Bennington, Brookline, Deering, Francestown, Goffstown, Greenfield, Greenville, Hancock, Hillsborough, Litchfield, Lyndeborough, Mason, Merrimack, Milford, Mont Vernon, New Boston, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Sharon, Temple, Weare, Wilton, Windsor.
Upcoming Speakers for Future Meetings:
To be announced.
The Brookline Mason Republican Committee declares our
commitment to helping stop Obamacare, a "gateway drug to
socialism in the Granite State," in New Hampshire,
which could also mean an income tax for us all. We are
opposed to NH Senate Bill 413, which would further
implement Obamacare in NH:
“We hereby pledge that We will not support the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) in any form, including, but not limited to, expanding Medicaid in New Hampshire through the use of Federal funds, regardless of how those funds are allocated.”